fredag den 29. marts 2013

Why World?

So I was on my instagram just a moment ago, and I saw a picture of these two young ladies who had this instagram account ''asiansareugly'' or something. I went to their account and I saw a lot of hatecomments. And I mean A LOT. They had posted pictures of asian people, tagging them and they have typed things such as ''asians are so fucking ugly'' and ''asians can go to hell''.
That just made me think about a lot of things.
These two young ladies, looked like they were 10 or something. was this meant to be a joke? If it was, you fxcked it up. I know what some of you might think: ''don't be so harsh, they're only children''
Let me tell you somehting: Yes of course they are only children and yes, they still got a lot to learn, but when it comes to respect towards other people, that excuse is invalid.
I also saw a lot of backup accounts such as: _asiansareugly and asiansareugly3 just in case the original account would be deleted.
I believe in freedom of speech, but it comes with something called RESPONSIBILITY

Soon after, I saw another picture where the same persons had removed their old account and made a new one called ''asiansarebeautiful_2013''
They had one picture of themselves and over 50 hatecomments
It's really shocking, because it maybe was meant to be a joke, but it just went out of conntrol. Some people just need to realize that if they want attention in some way good or bad, they must also face the consequences.

One last thing
World, get your shxt together

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar