fredag den 9. august 2013

Home Sweet Home

I am back in Denmark again, and I must say that I have missed good ol' cold Denmark very much. I never thought that I would be so happy to see a slice og ryebread haha.
So when I got home, I saw a little bush in my garden, which had edible red berries on it. So I decided to make something.






I am happy to be back in Denmark of course, however I do miss my family in Vietnam. Every time I look at those pictures we took in Vietnam, I always worry that some of my family member will forget me, especially my young nieces.

Top left to bottom right: Phi Phi, Phi Bi, Quynh Thy, An Thu and Suri

I remember that the day before I went back to Denmark I pinky-promised them all that I will come back to visit them!

Pictures from my vacation will be up soon! Only a couple of them though, since there are too many.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar